Retirement can be a self-imposed exile from life, exhileration and fulfillment. On the other hand, retirement can be a time of growth, excitement and satisfaction. What makes the difference? There is no secret. It’s your attitude. After a lifetime of accommodation, it’s easy to forget who is in charge. The only limits are those you accept. Many people drift into retirement and then wonder why it seems so empty. Even if you think you have a good retirement, you may not have considered all the options. These are the top ten reasons why retirement isn’t exciting. Which of these reasons is your excuse for not living the dream that’s hiding in the corner of your brain?
The top ten reasons why your retirement sucks.
1. You are just doing what everybody else is doing.
2. You worry about what other people think.
3. You don’t feel like doing anything anyway.
4. You don’t deserve any better.
5. You didn’t save enough money.
6. You don’t have any friends.
7. The kds won’t spend any time with you.
8. There is nothing you want to do.
9. You don’t get around so well anyway.
10. You are nobody special.
Maybe you have another one you want to add to the list.